- Hatzirados is a small traditional village built near Ktikados.
- It is speculated that the settlement existed since the 15th century.
- The village has 25 residents (census 2011).
- It has a nice sea view.
- The Cathedral of Hatzirados is the Holy Trinity built in 1850.
- The Holy Trinity (Agia Triada) is celebrated with a feast.
- In the square, you meet another church (Metamorfosi).
- Located 6.5 km away from Chora (Tinos).
- Follow the new road network Tinos - Panormos (starting from Tripotamou Av.)
At the central fork keep left and after 600m turn left to Ktikados