- LOCATION: Located near Kionia, it is 4.2km (the last 1km walk) from the town.
- ACCESS: Approach it on foot or by boat. Get to the beach of Platia Ammos and after crossing
it, follow the path that leads to the beach.
- MORPHOLOGY: Sand, rocks, normal depth
- ORGANIZED: No
- CROWD INFO: Isolated
- WEATHER: Exposed to N winds
- The major part of the area is known as Gastria.
- The picturesque chapel of Panagia Gastriotisas is built on the cliffs.
- If you keep on climbing, the mountain you will come to the chapel of Agios Stefanos,
overlooking the Aegean Sea and Syros island.
- Continuing towards the sea, you will find the entrance of the cave of Gastria, hidden among