- Arnados is built on the slope of Kechrovouni on a higher elevation than the other villages,
which offers a spectacular view of the southern Cyclades.
- It is a very picturesque village, characterized by its medieval arches and cobblestone streets.
- It is necessary to stop at the big square, with the church of the Ascension of Christ, built
- Worthseeing also are the two old wells and the fountain, in the upper square.
- "Panaidaki" is a small private chapel where, according to tradition, there was a secret school
during the Greek Revolution (1821).
- The village houses a Folklore Museum and a Museum of religious relics.
- Near the village you'll meet the monastery of Agios Nikolaos (Vanis), a particular building.
- In Arnados there was a school in 1829 engaging in the peer tutoring method (older students
helped the teacher in guiding the smaller) and was maintained until the mid 40's.
- Situated 15 km off Chora (Tinos).
- Follow the old main road network (starting from Zannaki Alavanou Av.) and when in
Berdemiaros, turn left and go straight on to Arnados.