- LOCATION: Situated close to Chora, it lies approximately 1.5 km off
- ACCESS: Heading towards Kionia, turn left just after the peripheral road.
You can reach it on foot or by bus. Map
- MORPHOLOGY: Sandy, shallow waters, natural shade from trees
- ORGANIZED: No
- CROWD INFO: Busy
- WEATHER: Lee even in strong boron
- By the sea, you will find the picturesque church of the Holy Cross.
- Stavros was a port in ancient times and also in the first half of the 19th century.
- A small part of the ancient harbor has survived up now.
- Stavros is famous for its spectacular sunsets.