- LOCATION: Located in the southeastern part of the island, it is about 12km from Chora.
- ACCESS: Arriving in Triantaros (via the old provincial road network) and after passing
the village, go straight ahead. At the fork road you meet, take the road on the right and
immediately after that, you turn left and follow the road down to the beach.
- MORPHOLOGY: Sand, pebbles, rocks, vegetation shade of trees, normal depth
- ORGANIZED: Yes.
- CROWD INFO: Quiet
- WEATHER: Exposed to strong N winds
- From Lychnaftia, Mykonos can be seen at a close distance.