- LOCATION: Located in the northwestern part of the island, it is about 19km from Chora
- ACCESS: At the next junction past Steni, you head towards Myrsini and from there,
to Livada. Map
- ORGANIZED: No
- CROWD INFO: Quiet
- WEATHER: Highly exposed to boron.
- Characteristic of the beach: the big waves formed by blowing winds.
- One of the most impressive beaches of Tinos, of wild beauty.
- Discover the painted and, faded from saltiness, figures on the rocks.
- The area between Myrsini village and Livada beach has joined the program of Natura 2000.
- The wetland of Livada is a home for goats, ducks, turtles, fish and a passage for migratory