- Tarambados is a picturesque village with traditional houses and arches, built in a valley
- The village's history begins in 1700.
- You enter the village through a medieval arch.
- The Church of the Archangels is the Catehedral of the village.
- The main feature is the amazing Tarambados' pigeon houses in the valley to which you will
be led if you follow the markings on the marble notice board.
- Arriving there you will find about 20 pigeon houses well-preserved, least of which have
been restored and are truly works of art.
- The walk to the pigeon houses is delectable.
- Situated 7.5 km off Tinos (Chora).
- Follow the new road network Tinos -Panormos (starting from Tripotamou Av.) and in the
central fork keep left towards Kambos. Leaving Kambos behind, you reach Tarambados.