- Smardakito is built on the slope of mountain Raches, which offers breathtaking views of
the valley of Komi and Xompourgo.
- Respect to the traditional Tinian architecture is clearly visible in every corner of the village:
the houses, the courtyards, the cobblestone streets, the arches.
- Its rich vegetation in the area is due to the abundant waters, being scarce in Tinos.
- The paved square is one of the most scenic on the island.
- In the square you'll meet the church of St. Anthony with its impressive bell tower and the
very old fountain with running crystal water and its traditional laundry.
- The village has a Folklore Museum.
- Situated 7.5 km off Tinos (Chora).
- Follow the new road network Tinos - Panormos (starting from Tripotamos Av.) and in
the central fork keep left towards Tarambados. Just after Tarambados, you reach