Located in Ysternia village
11:00-13:00 & 18:00-20:00
- Housed, since May1987, on the site of the old school of crafts, at Ysternia. There, young ladies learned how to knit and weave.
- The museum's collection includes works by important sculptors coming from the village and are represented by the following projects.
- Lazarus Sohos - "Relief of St. George"
- Iakovos Malakates - "Funerary relief of the church of St. Athanasius of Ysternia"
- George Fytali - "Pastor holding a kid"
- Lazarus Fytali - "Bust of a woman"
- Lazarus Nick. Sohos - "Bust of Demetrius Vikelas"
- Antonios Sohos - "Head of a young woman"(referred to ancient Greek "Kori")
- Lazarus Lameras - "Two Young Women"(referred to ancient Greek "Kores").