Located in the Monastery of Agia Triada (Gyrla)
Admission upon request
The Monastery of Agia Triada (Gyrla) has a small but interesting museum of folk art that brings together elements of everyday life of Tinos, in the past.
Among the exhibits are included:
- Traditional marble lintels
- Souvenirs of the Greek Revolution (swords, guns)
- Findings from the torpedoing of "Elli"
- The old lights-lanterns of the Church of Annunciation (Panagia)
- Gypsum decorative items based on the traditional Tinian architecture
- Marble sundial (outside)