Museum of Icons and Religious Relics
- The Museum collects rare icons and sacred relics.
- The exhibition of icons includes icons (mostly 17th century. - 19th c.) from churches of Tinos and other areas.
Cultural Foundation of Tinos (I.TI.P.)
- "Polymereio", the beautiful, renovated neoclassical building of 1925, houses the Cultural Foundation of Tinos.
Mausoleum Ellis (P.I.I.E.T.)
- The Mausoleum of Elli is a small place with great historical significance, in the building complex of the Church of the Annunciation (Panagia).
Antonios Sohos Museum (P.I.I.E.T.)
- Anthony Sohos was a great Greek sculptor with international recognition and academician of Plastic and Sculptural Art of the University of Athens.
The Tinian Artists Museum (P.I.I.E.T.)
- The museum has been operating since 1930 and brings together more than 100 works, originals and copies, of the most important artists coming from Tinos.
- The Gallery brings together more than 120 works of great Greek and foreign painters.
- The Sacristy gathers precious religious objects from the 19th century up today.