Cultural Foundation of Tinos (I.TI.P)
- Giannoulis Halepas in the Cultural Foundation of Tinos (permanent exhibition)
Antonios Sohos Museum (P.I.I.E.T.)
- Anthony Sohos was a great Greek sculptor with international recognition and academician of Plastic and Sculptural Art of the University of Athens.
Museum of Giannoulis Chalepas (Pyrgos)
- The area of the museum was the home of the legend of sculpture, Giannoulis Chalepas.
Museum of Marble Arts and Crafts (Pyrgos)
- Τhe Museum of Marble created by the Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation (PGCF), which has the responsibility for its operation. Belonging to the network of thematic museums of the Foundation, it is the first of its kind in Greece.
Panormos' Artists Museum (Pyrgos)
- The major area of the village is tightly connected with a long tradition in marble carving and has produced many of the greatest Greek sculptors.
The Tinian Artists Museum (P.I.I.E.T.)
- The museum has been operating since 1930 and brings together more than 100 works, originals and copies of the most important artists coming from Tinos.
Ysternia Artists Museum (Ysternia)
- Housed ,since May1987, on the site of the old school of crafts, at Ysternia. There, young ladies learned how to knit and weave.