Located in Volax next to the village church
Open from Easter to late October
- The museum was created by the local association of the village, in 1992. The marble panels will lead you to the place where it is housed on the left of the village church.
- The exhibits take us to the daily life of its inhabitants in the 19th century.
- The collection comprises of about 250 objects of rural, church, and family life in the past. Tools, clothes, utensils, furniture, books are some of the exhibits.
- All exhibits have been donated by residents of the village and the church.
- Revenues of memorabilia sold enhance the work of the association and assist in operating costs of the museum.