Folk Museum of Arnados
- In Arnados opearates the village's folk museum.
Folk Museum of Volax
- The museum was created by the local association of the village, in 1992. The marble panels will lead you to the place where it is housed on the left of the village church.
Folk Museum of Karya
- In Karya, a Historical Museum has been operatjng since 1991
Folk Museum of the Monastery of Jesuits
- The folklore museum is housed in the Jesuit monastery in the village of Loutra.
Folk Museum of the Ursulines’ Monastery
- The folklore museum is housed in the Ursuline Convent in the village of Loutra.
Folk Museum of Steni (village)
- In Steni, the folklore museum has been working since 2000.
Folk Museum of Tripotamos
- The Folklore Museum of Tripotamos aims at the concentration, preservation, conservation and promotion of all kinds of folklore material.
Museum of Agricultural Tools of Mesi Village
- In Mesi village, one can find the monastery of St. Francis.
Folk Art Museum of Agia Triada
- The Monastery of Agia Triada (Gyrla) has a small but interesting museum of folk art that brings together elements of the everyday life of Tinos, in the past.
Museum of Tinos Traditional Ceramics
- Its key location has rendered Tinos, ever since pre-revolution years, one of the major commercial stations in the Aegean as evidenced by the large number of vessels from other regions, found on the island.