Museum of Icons and Religious Relics
- The Museum collects rare icons and sacred relics.
- The exhibition of icons includes icons (mostly 17th century. - 19th c.) from churches of Tinos and other areas.
Museum of Sacred Relics of the Catholic Archdiocese (Xinara)
- The Catholic Archdiocese of Xinara houses the Museum of sacred relics and the File of the Catholic Diocese of Tinos.
Church Museum in Falatados
- In 1995, an ecclesiastical museum was founded in Falatados
Church Museum in Arnados
- The Museum of sacred relics founded in 1987 and is housed in a utility room of the Church of the Ascension
Monastery Museum of Kechrovouni (Monastiri)
- The monastery’s ecclesiastical collection is gathered in this museum.
- The Sacristy gathers precious religious objects from the 19th century up today.