It is located near the end of the coastal road of Αg.Fokas
Free, open space
- Prehistoric fortified settlement, the oldest that has been detected in Tinos.
- The shells that have been found in excavations, indicate that the area has been inhabited since the Early Bronze Age (3000-2300 BC).
- In the Middle Cycladic (or Middle Bronze Age 2300-1600 BC) the settlement is best organized and fortified. The ruins of the walls of the fortress, at the hilltop, are still visible.
- After the collapse of the palatial centers of the Minoan civilization, the settlement was gradually abandoned.
- Hardly any systematic excavations have ever been carried out since the last decades.