- LOCATION: It is located in the southeastern part of the island and is about 6 km from the
- ACCESS: From the town center you drive up Alavanos avenue, choose the right fork of the
road at the junction and follow the signs. The beach is served by bus. Map
- MORPHOLOGY: Sand - shallow water - natural shade from trees.
- ORGANIZED: Yes
- CROWD INFO: Busy (only in August)
- WEATHER: Exposed to strong northern winds
- It is one of the longest beaches of Tinos.
- On the left end of the beach, over the rocks, there stands the church of Agia Kyriaki.
- On the right end, Skylantari beach is bordering the beach of Agios Sostis.