- LOCATION: Located in the SW part of the island, about 12km away from the town.
- ACCESS: On the main road of the island towards Pyrgos, turn left at the sign for Agios
Romanos and in approximately 3km distance you reach the beach. Alternatively, you
can follow the coast road and after Kionia on your left a dirt road for 3.5 miles before
you get to Agios Romanos. Map
- MORPHOLOGY: Sand and pebble, natural shade from trees
- ORGANIZED: No
- CROWD INFO: Busy
- WEATHER: Relatively calm
- At the point where the road ends there is the chapel of St. Romanos.
- In the same area (on the left end of the beach) there is a small port that can
accommodate small boats.