- LOCATION: Situated near Chora, about 2 km off it.
- ACCESS: Heading towards Kionia, immediately after the beach of Stavros, you will find the
church of Agios Markos and by it, the stairs leading to the beach. The beach is served by bus.
It is one of the closest beaches to Chora, at a walking distance. Map
- MORPHOLOGY: Pebble, deep waters, natural shade from trees
- ORGANIZED: No
- CROWD INFO: Quite
- WEATHER: The most sheltered beach near Chora. On windy days, it is usually crowded.
- The Chapel of Agios Markos is picturesque with beautiful views.
- If you lie in the sun on the rocks, on the right side of the beach, apart from shade you will
have a "natural sunbed", as well.