- LOCATION: Located in the NW part of the island, it is about 30km from Chora.
- ACCESS: After Pyrgos, go ahead to Marla, pass through the village and go uphill
on the left, following the sign for Mali. The last 5.5km are a dirt road requiring
cautious driving but not a Jeep necessarily. Map
- MORPHOLOGY: Pebbles, sand, rocky seabed at the first steps, normal depth
- ORGANIZED: No, natural shade from trees
- CROWD INFO: Quiet
- WEATHER: Relatively calm.
- The water is turquoise, reflecting the color of green marble.
- On the way to Mali and Koumelas, you will meet the impressive landscape of
- Worth getting to the Strait (Steno) of Tinos-Andros, if you have a 4x4 car.