- LOCATION: Located in the SW part of the island, it is about 11 km from the town.
- ACCESS: Following the road to Pyrgos village after the small chapel of St. Marina, turn
left towards Ag.Romanos. Two kilometers off, leave the car and continue on foot for
about 500 m along the path descending to Apigania.
- MORPHOLOGY: Fine sand - pebble, shallow water, there is no natural shade.
- ORGANIZED: No
- CROWD INFO: Secluded
- WEATHER: Exposed to strong N winds
- You may not have the easiest access, but it is certainly one of the most beautiful
beaches on the island.
- Take an umbrella and some water with you as you will not find any in the area.