- LOCATION: Agios Fokas is the beach of Chora.
- ACCESS: Take the coastal road (coast Drosou) in the opposite direction in relation to the new harbor and turn left into Heroon Polytechniou coastal road where the beach of Agios Fokas begins. You can reach on foot or by bus.
- MORPHOLOGY: sand, shallow water, pebbles in some places, natural shade from trees.
- ORGANIZED: Yes, in many places.
- CROWD INFO: Busy
- WEATHER: Exposed to strong local N and S winds.
- It is one of the longest beaches of Tinos.
- That part at which the esplanade ends is called Vrekastro.
- On the mountain on the right of the street there is the archaeological site of Vryokastro where one can find ruins of prehistoric acropolis of the island.
- The esplanade offers for walking or jogging.