- Tzados is a very small, but picturesque village.
- Located on the slopes of Kechrovouni over Karya.
- The shape of the village resembles a pyramid.
- The view of the country from Tzados is impressive.
- Walking in the green valley with plenty of water, you will find a traditional spring with
its laundry room and an impressive old tree.
- The Church of St. Anne stands at its highest point.
- Every summer (25 July), the famous village feast of St. Anna takes place.
- Situated 9.5 km away from Chora (Tinos).
- Follow the old road network (starting from Zannaki Alavanou Av.) and when reaching
Berdemiaros turn left and continue till Tzados.