- Myrsini is the picturesque village you'll meet after Steni while heading to Livada.
- The village seems to have been founded during the Byzantine era.
- It is known as Mousoulou as well.
- A place of unique architectural interest is the three-aisled church of the Annunciation.
- Take note of the pigeon houses at the village entrance.
- It is situated at the foot of Tsiknias (729m), the highest mountain of Tinos.
- If you find yourself in Myrsini you should climb the rugged landscape of breezy Tsiknias
where, according to legend, Aeolus lived.
- Within walking distance you will meet the promontory of Livada which, due to its rare
natural beauty and biodiversity, was included in the European protection program of
- Located 12 km away from Chora (Tinos).
- Follow the old road network (starting from Zannaki Alavanou Av.). Reaching
Berdiemiaros, turn left and go straight on untill Mesi. Turn right towards Steni and then
left towards Myrsini.