- Venardados is a small picturesque village built on a hill overlooking Pyrgos village.
- The name is due to a man named Bernardo, who once owned the village.
- Reports of the village date back to 1700.
- Permanent residents do not exceed 20.
- Venardados is where the famous, Nikos Gaitis (painter) was born (1920).
- The cathedral of the village is St. John the Evangelist (the Vrontaras) where you
can admire the note worthy beautiful marble iconostasis and frescoes by N.Gaitis.
- In the village there is a traditional well.
- The gully meets the little chapel of St.Fanourios.
- Located 22 km away from Tinos (Chora).
- Starting from the Kionion coastal road, head for Pyrgos. You reach Vernardados
just before Pyrgos.