With love for our birthplace, the Land of Tinos and the pure products produced in it, the "San Lorenzo" was created. A traditional and at the same time innovative unit for packed traditional cheese products. The vision of Ioannis Armaos, owner and head of the unit, is the emergence in the Greek and international market of the wealth of Greek land and the Greek dietary tradition of the Aegean, especially that of the Tinian cheeses.
Supporting local producers, reviving and preserving tradition, encouraging young people in times of crisis for farming, respect for the environment and the resilience of the ecosystem are the core values.
The main goal of the unit is to produce and promote unique, high quality and high nutritional value of local cheese products with proven comparative advantage, that of tradition, quality, uniqueness, purity and delicacy!
- Traditional Tinos "stone" cheese (salt free)
- Traditional Tinos "ball" cheese (from fresh cow's milk)
- Traditional Tinos "Kopanisti" cheese
- Traditional butter of Tinos (culinary)
- Traditional butter of Tinos (fresh)
- Traditional "Graviera" cheese with whole pepper
- Castellano (mastic cheese)
- Traditional Tinos "Graviera"
- Traditional "Mizithra" of Tinos (fresh)
- Traditional "balll" cheese of Tinos (fresh sheep's milk)
The traditional San Lorenzo-Tinia Flavors products are sold at 44 points of sale in Tinos, Athens, Santorini, Mykonos and Ithaca, while traveling to the Cyclades with Golden Star Ferries on SUPERFERRY and SUPERFERRY II.
Visit the official website www.tiniongefseis.com
to find out about the products, order them or find the nearest point of sale.
In the context of overall quality policy, all products produced and packaged comply with all safety and hygiene rules by owning as a company a food safety management system ISO 22000: 2005 and an environmental management system ISO 14001: 2004 by TÜV InterCert HELLAS.
ISO Certifications by TÜV InterCert HELLAS:
- Food Safety Management System ISO 22000: 2005
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001: 2004
- Certification of "POPPI" PDO AGROCERT