Supporting local producers, reviving and preserving tradition, encouraging young people in times of crisis for farming, respect for the environment and the resilience of the ecosystem are the core values.
The main goal of the unit is to produce and promote unique, high quality and high nutritional value of local cheese products with proven comparative advantage, that of tradition, quality, uniqueness, purity and delicacy!
- Traditional Tinos "stone" cheese (salt free)
- Traditional Tinos "ball" cheese (from fresh cow's milk)
- Traditional Tinos "Kopanisti" cheese
- Traditional butter of Tinos (culinary)
- Traditional butter of Tinos (fresh)
- Traditional "Graviera" cheese with whole pepper
- Castellano (mastic cheese)
- Traditional Tinos "Graviera"
- Traditional "Mizithra" of Tinos (fresh)
- Traditional "balll" cheese of Tinos (fresh sheep's milk)
In the context of overall quality policy, all products produced and packaged comply with all safety and hygiene rules by owning as a company a food safety management system ISO 22000: 2005 and an environmental management system ISO 14001: 2004 by TÜV InterCert HELLAS.
ISO Certifications by TÜV InterCert HELLAS:
- Food Safety Management System ISO 22000: 2005
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001: 2004
- Certification of "POPPI" PDO AGROCERT