- It is true that if you do not get separated from your car for a bit, you will probably, know-see only a bit of Tinos and certainly enough, you will miss some of the most charming pictures of the island
- Though it may be unfamiliar to many people, Tinos is well known internationally, especially in Europe, as a climbing destination.
- If you are among the lucky ones who own a boat, you can discover a large, unknown to many, part of Tinos and get a different perspective of the island.
- This "Aeolian Island" could be nothing else but the playground for surf lovers. Strong winds, properly orientated beaches and huge waves, being there only to invite and challenge!The fact that Tinos is an ideal destination for marine Extreme Sports, is probably not a secret anymore!
- Football or Basket, Volley or Beach Volley, Tennis or Jogging? The choice is yours.
- Hunting has always been closely connected with the inhabitants’ life on the island.
- The clear, blue waters of the island and the variety of fish make Tinos an attraction for those who love fishing.
- The bottom of the sea in Tinos offers breathtaking underwater scenery and unique pictures to lovers of diving.