Football or Basket, Volley or Beach Volley, Tennis or Jogging? The choice yours.
- Football. There is a municipal football ground in Chora (on the beach, next to the old harbor), one in Steni (adjacent to Mesi village) and another one, a 5X5, near Agios Sostis.
- Basketball &Volleyball. A tennis court near Chora (on the main road to Ag. Ioannis-Porto).
- Beach Volley. Organized beaches for championship games are: Kolymbithra, Kionia, Ysternia, Kalamia.
- Tennis. A private court near Agios Sostis.
- Jogging. The path starting from the coastal road in Chora to Agios Fokas (2.5km) is quite flat and easy to run and another one, a little harder, the coastal route from Chora to Kionia (3km).
- The two football teams of Tinos are AO Tinos and AE Stenis competing in local leagues of the Cyclades while the girls’ volley group is the AO Poseidon of Tinos.