- LOCATION: Located in Ysternia Bay, SW of the island and about 23km from Chora.
- ACCESS: After passing Ysternia (village), follow the road to the left that descends to Ysternia Bay.
The beach is located east of the bay and you go there on foot after leaving the car in the
outdoor park. Map
- MORPHOLOGY: Wide, sandy, normal depth, natural shade from trees
- ORGANIZED: No
- CROWD INFO: Busy
- WEATHER: Relatively calm even in strong winds
- A seaside village, one of the most popular destinations on the island
- The bay has a harbor for small boats
- Next to the harbor, there is a second small pebble beach