- Koumaros is a small (fewer than thirty inhabitants) and very picturesque village.
- Built on the steep mountainside of Fourka. The view is spectacular.
- Koumaros is the nearest village to Exomvourgo, connected through a path with the old castle.
- Cultural events regularly take place in the theater of Koumaros, recently created by Costas
- In the area of Koumaros, you will find the abandoned Ursulines' convent and the church of
St. Angela, the founder of the brotherhood.
- On August 6, on the day of celebration for the Savior, a big feast takes place in the village.
- Situated 10 km off Chora (Tinos).
- Follow the new road network (starting from Tripotamou Av) leading to Komi.
After 5 km (just before Krokos village) do not continue towards Komi, but
turn right to Skalados, and after passing through the village, turn right towards