- Kechros is a small and picturesque village, built on the plateau of Livaderi, near Steni.
- It is located on Kehrovouni (where the name of the village must come from).
- Its residents are not more than 50.
- In the church of Our Lady of Mercy you will admire the dome and its carved decoration.
- Kechros was formerly famous for Stratouris (ie manufacturers of saddles) who supplied
the whole island.
- Situated 9.5 km off Chora (Tinos).
- Follow the old road network (starting from Zannaki Alavanou Av).
Reaching Berdemiaros, turn left and continue to Tzados where you turn right.