- LOCATION: Located in the southeastern part of the island, it is about 8.5km from Chora.
- ACCESS: Getting to Ag. Ioannis (Porto) follow the uphill road to the left and at the end
of the road, turn right at the point where a stone entrance is formed. Take the path
downhill leading (after about 1200m) where you will park your car. You have to walk 5
minutes or so to get to the beach.Map
- MORPHOLOGY: Sandy, shallow waters
- ORGANIZED: No
- CROWD INFO: Relatively quiet
- WEATHER: Exposed to strong N winds
- On the left side of the beach a dune is formed.
- It has a large flat expanse of sand and is ideal for playing games in the sand.
- Necessary equipment: a camera and an umbrella at midday.