- LOCATION: Located in the southeastern part of the island and approximately 6.5km from
- ACCESS: From the town center drive up Avenue Alavanos and at the junction choose the
right fork of the road and follow the signs. The beach is served by bus. Map
- MORPHOLOGY: Sand - shallow - natural shade from trees
- ORGANIZED: Yes
- CROWD INFO: Busy (in August)
- WEATHER: With western or southwestern winds seaweed are likely to appear on the
coast but they are harmles.
- At the point where the road ends you meet the chapel of St. John.